Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And now there are three

Meet our beautiful number three


I would've never believed you could fall in love this many times!


But I just can't stop myself from staring endlessly at those teeny tiny feet


Or touching his own little mane of dark brown hair


And gazing back at those big, blue, curious (and still with a hint of a deer in the headlight) baby eyes



And, oh, those perfect little lips!!


Apparently, I'm not the only one head over heals with this little guy...


Sienna is pretty sure HER baby came out of mommy's tummy last Sunday.


Whatever you do, do not try to tell her any different!


Baby Sebastian was born April 17th at 5:35am after 2 days of labor

That's right, 2 full days!!!
(They say your labors are supposed to get quicker the more you have... riiiight!)


He was our biggest nugget at 6 lbs 13 oz



My wonderful husband had a full week off work this time to help us get used to our new family of five, which was a dream come true for me in more ways than one! But it turns out that 2 days of labor and 3 kids under the age of 3 is tiring for Daddy too....

I came down stairs after a shower to this picture perfect babysitter :)

When I woke him up he was completely disoriented and had no clue how long he'd been out for.... oh, thank goodness for guardian angels....

and for all three of my precious babies!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is gorgeous. You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HORRAY!!!! I liked the part about Kevin falling asleep... it made me feel better about my own sleepy husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! my hubby does the same thing, lol! you have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in the hospital photo! Please tell me you put like a pound of makeup on to look that good after a 2 day labor! :D (How remarkable, in a good way, they let you labor that long, a lot of docs would've cut)
    Congratulations and enjoy that baby! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it! Especially Kevin conked out on the floor- how nice of the kiddos to put a blankie on daddy!
    Honestly I don't know how you do it. We are so grateful that there are three adults at our house right now and only one baby- I am dreading the day my mom goes home and it's just the two of us with this one kid...we are going to go crazy I think! haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. - really where did Jonah come from- good thing it was you having the kid and not Kevin because with your troop of 3 and two dark brunettes one would start to wonder where the Milk WOMAN was! hahahah!!!! :) Number 4 = another blondy!!!- Of course you probably are not ready to think about that yet, right? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails