Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wrist cuff pin cushion love is in the air

Who doesn't love a homemade gift??


Not many people I'm learning after my first year of this crafty mommy blogger thing and I felt like the pressure was on just a tad bit this Christmas to dish out some personalized presents for a few a lot of those homemade gift lovers in my life.

Yikes!!

Luckily, there are some very creative, crafty bloggers out there who have the same brilliant ideas that I do with frequently much easier ways to make them!

I had the idea to make wearable pin cushions for some of my crafting partners in crime over here and just knew that I'd stumble upon the perfect, quick and easy tutorial if I just keyed in the right words...


And voila!

Before I could say the words I stumbled upon a tutorial for these adorable wrist cuff pin cushions over at Keyka Lou!

I had everything I needed at home to make these.... a little velcro, small amount of coordinating fabric, string and a big button. I even recycled a plastic baby food lid to put under the flower to block my wrists from those pesky long pins...

It was so quick, easy and inexpensive that I decided to go splurge on some fancy iron-over pins to match the fabric!!!

I'm so glad I did, because wasn't that just the right finishing touch for a little gift!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails