Friday, July 30, 2010

Turtle pin cushion love is in the air

I love the turtle pin cushion that I made a few weeks ago

It was so quick and easy to do how could I not?!

And maybe because it has only been a few weeks I still can't help but smile every time my new buddy "hands" me a pin :)

Little did I know turtle pincushions are much like our children.

Even though we love them and think they are unreasonably adorable, most of us can appreciate when we see another really stinkin' cute kid!

(who we may or may not be willing to admit is slightly cuter than as cute as ours)

Do you see where I'm headed with this?

Look at the turtle pincushion I came across today at Craft Passion!
A bit more involved, but so creative and lovable!

Go ahead, I know you still love me... you can say it

You want to make one of those too don't you?

I don't blame you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails