Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog house keeping

I know it's still a baby in blog years, but I'm feeling ready for a little blog face lift! I'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas or suggestions from you all....

I started with a few changes to my pages....

Check out the Subtle Me and Why Subtle Tee?

What do you think?? Betcha never knew, huh?

I'd also like to make a Subtle Tee button and a few other clickable organization features, but before I pour my heart and sleepless hours into it, I want to hear what you all like and don't like from other blogs?

Any ideas?

And please, any TIPS???

Thanks for all the comments lately, you have no idea how much excitement and motivation it gives me when I see that people are actually reading this stuff!!!

Thank you again!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails