Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vote again, vote again!!

They remembered my Forget Me Knot top!
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!


I don't stand a chance without your vote!!!

Voting will start on Thursday, May 6th at 7am for this batch



Have I said a billion times yet how star struck I feel to be part of all this?! I just started sewing a few months ago and look where I am!!! SOOoooo cool!

I'm very excited that this top made it, because it is absolutely one of my favorite things I've ever made! I designed my own pattern and made it completely from scratch, which was a HUGE endeavor for me :) Win, lose, or draw I am definitely proud of my-little-sewing-self for this one!

Thank you so much to all of you for your support and kind words. It really does mean a lot!


HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY :D

1 comment:

  1. As a new sewer, I know how you must feel. Congratulations! Very cute top! (PS I'm following you now ;))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails