Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's my first


Blog award!!

Thank you so much to Narelle of the lovely Cook, Clean, Craft!
I had to read her email twice I was so surprised and excited to be nominated for an award. I had taken a little blogging break with all the family in town and couldn't believe the email I had to come back to! It made my day :)



http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3399/4646772588_cd98dab771_o.jpg




The rules for the Sunshine Award are as follows:
* Nominate 12 other bloggers
* List the award in either a post or on your sidebar
* Link your nominees within your post
* Let the nominees know you have passed this on to them by commenting on their blog

The best part of getting this award- I get to tell you about 12 other blogs that I love to read!
The hard part- how to pick just 12... but here goes:


Craftiness is not optional
Sew Much Ado
The Crafty Cupboard

Crafter Hours (don't you love the name too?!!)
My Creative Stirrings
How About Orange

The Activity Mom
Prudent Baby

A Lemon Squeezy Home
Homemade By Jill
Wee Wonderfuls
Welcome to the Good Life

It's actually so funny that Narelle was the one to nominate me after admitting to the world the other day my love for all things organized and cleaning related... hum... or maybe that was the post that tipped her over the edge!

Even if you hate cleaning you still have to check out her post about home-made cleaning products. With a 2 year old in the house I can't stand having to constantly clean tiny hand prints, nose prints, face prints, who-knows-what-prints off my windows and mirrors, but this number actually made me look forward to it!!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks! You are super sweet to think of me:) I also love the other blogs you nominated- sooo many hours spent with their fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award! :D you picked so many good blogs, I feel flattered to be numbered among them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know you had a nice surprise to come back to after your break! I just love craft blogs, and you've got some great projects!

    Now I have to check out the sites you listed that I haven't visited before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! You are very kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Congrats on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me! That made my day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps great blog!!! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I'm honored I won the award! thank you so much!!! you have an awesome blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails